menu   Home ELA Resources French Resources About Me  

May CURRENTLY - it's a first for me!

It's another first for me. I've been blogging for a little over a month and thought it was about time I joined Farley's CURRENTLY linky.

Here it goes:


  • My husband and I love classical music and we got to see the Chicago Symphony Orchestra last night. It was a great performance of Beethoven's Piano Concerto No. 3 and Tchaikovsky's Pathétique. The music is still playing in my head as I write this post.
  • I would never have imagined that joining TpT would lead to making friends, but I've been pleasantly surprised. I love all my TpT friends and I enjoy the fact that they're all over the globe: in New Zealand, in South Africa, in Japan, in Canada (Ontario, British Columbia) and, of course, in the US (TexasUtah, California, Tennessee) and many, many more places! Hopefully, I'll get to meet them some day!
  • I just feel fortunate to be living the life I'm living :D
  • If you've been reading my blog, you know that I'm in Chicago right now. It's been wonderful and we plan on moving here some day.
  • I don't have a system and I wish I used my time more efficiently. Do you have any tips?
  • I wanted to surprise Laudalina, one of the sisters behind Profs et Soeurs, because I think she's inspiring. She has this vision of creating a community of French teachers and she's incredibly generous in sharing her knowledge and in motivating us all. Thank you for your friendship!
Have a great Friday and a relaxing weekend!

Cheers,

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! Your blog is ADORABLE!

    Jessica Plemons
    http://mrsplemonskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So is yours!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lucy,
    Chicago is a great city. I've been there a few times to visit friends. Love the Institute of Art and the jazz clubs. I also went to their Taste of Chicago one day, what fun!

    Debbie
    Crockett's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Debbie,
      There's so much to see and do around here. And I love the food as well!

      Cheers,
      Lucy

      Delete
  3. Hey! So happy to find you:-) Love your page! Welcome to blogging & this monthly linky!!!!
    Love, Dianna
    Sassy, Savvy, Simple Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dianna! Thanks for the lovely message!
      I'm happy to "meet" so many wonderful people!

      Delete
  4. I agree, I've met some pretty awesome teachers since I started TpT and blogging! I'm glad I found your blog through this linky! Isn't Chicago great?

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sally!
      This linky is great and I'm happy I've found great blogs like yours!
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Lucy, you made my heart melt with your beautifully written "Surprise". Thank you. Vous m'êtes chère également.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally deserve it! Merci beaucoup :)

      Delete