menu   Home ELA Resources French Resources About Me  

Who doesn't love "Scoot"? Two for Tuesday

Hey! I'm here to link up with The Teaching Tribune's Two for Tuesday. So, today you can save 50% on two of my resources: Reflexive Pronouns Scoot and Plural Nouns Scoot.



 Reflexive Pronouns Scoot - 64 Task Cards
Great for Common Core 2.L.1c

 Plural Nouns Scoot - 192 Task Cards
Newly redesigned and expanded

I love creating task cards and the plural nouns set was one of the first products I offered on Teachers Pay Teachers.

READ: Plural Nouns Anchor Chart Ideas Part 1


READ: Plural Nouns Anchor Chart Ideas Part 2


Both resources address the Common Core and are perfect for 2nd grade!

I was supposed to be discounting them just for today, but I'm linking up later in the day.
I've decided to offer the task cards sets at a discount until tomorrow at 6pm EDT.

For more incredible bloggers and discounts, click on the image below.



Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment