menu   Home ELA Resources French Resources About Me  

Did you miss me? The Sunday Scoop!



I'm back today and I'm linking up with the Teaching Trio for a fun new linky party: The Sunday Scoop.



HAVE

Clearly, I have no time organization skills as I haven't found time to blog in 14 days! Gotta work on that.

I've also been postponing getting a P.O. box. Why would I need one? In order to set up my newsletter. I certainly don't want to disclose my "business" address as I work from home.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who doesn't enjoy FB! I can pin and stalk everyone's Instagram feed for hours, but I'm def not into the whole FB thing. If you've got any tips, please enlighten me :)


HOPE

I really enjoy blogging, but I can't always find the time I need to write my posts. I 'm seriously in awe of all of you who can do it all! Unfortunately, I can't. However, I plan on posting three times this week just to make up for the time I've been away. Let's see if I can keep this promise to myself. Feel free to hold me accountable on that one!

You might not know that about me, but I love the arts. Not only might I travel to Berlin to catch a retrospective exhibition of an artist I admire, but I also love creating things. Drawing is a passion of mine as well as painting. I do both often and would like to do it even more frequently. Here's a little something I've doodled recently:



HAPPY

This one really makes me happy: making new teacher-friends through TpT and blogging! If you want to know who they are, start by checking out the rolling marquee on this blog's side bar. Some of those are my friends and others are people I'd like to be friends with. There are many more, but if you've read this post attentively, you'll understand when I say that it takes TIME to do it all. I'll include every one of you, my friends, just wait and see!

Now click on the button below to check out everybody's scoop, but first don't forget to leave your comment!

Thanks for reading!

 The Sunday Scoop

5 comments:

  1. Love your painting. I have two daughters that are in painting classes in high school, a senior and freshman. Their classes are painting large scale animals for my school garden...our "herb"an jungle concept. Love the rolling marquis. I love stopping by new blogs. You will have to share how you get them rolling. I have never seen that before. Pretty neat!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget that I am on facebook and then double click on pictures...it doesn't work so well.
    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Facebook for my personal use....BUT I just can't get into it with my TpT store. Maybe I just don't have a good network yet? I much preferring blogging, even though I'm just getting started on that as well. I haven't even attempted Instagram. Putting that on my to do list! :)
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer blogging as well.
      You should try Instagram. It's fun! If you do, let me know and I'll follow you :)
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete