menu   Home ELA Resources French Resources About Me  

November Currently - New Interview Series

And the year is almost over… I still have got so much to do before 2015! How about you?

Sigh… anyway, here's what I'm currently doing:


LISTENING

Due to all the computer work I've been doing lately, I spend too much sitting down. I set a timer to ring every 30 minutes, so I'm reminded to take a quick break and move around a bit. After seeing a pin about how sitting is killing me, I've started doing that.

LOVING

I've started a newsletter so I can communicate with my customers and followers on a more personal level (well, as personal as online communication can be…) and I'm loving it. I get to send tips to readers, links to exclusive freebies, and announcements. It's been super fun and I regret not having started it sooner.

THINKING

After my series of interviews with teacher-authors around the world, I'm starting a news series on Tuesday, the 4th. I'm going to interview different teacher-bloggers every month AND there will be a linky, too. That's all I'm going to say right now. If you're curious, come back on the 4th :)

WANTING

I'm going on vacation next month and I can't wait for it! I want to relax and disconnect, but…

NEEDING

…I need to finish a mile-long to-do list before I can travel and relax.


READING

I'm still trying to figure out how all the social networks work and I've been reading every post by the Social Media Examiner to help me understand things a bit.


Now go check out what other teacher-bloggers are up to. Click on the image below to head over to Farley's blog.



Thanks for reading!

11 comments:

  1. I'm curious but frightened to go an read that pin about how sitting is killing me! I wish a had a holiday planned (maybe I should go book one now!) - enjoy yours and good luck with that to do list!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of wish I hadn't seen that pin, but now it's too late :)
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Wow you seem to have lots of things happening at the moment! I hope you get things finished quickly so that you can get your vacation prep sorted. Like Pixie Anne I am almost worried to look at the link about sitting down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I ever get everything on my to-do list done, I'm sure I'll find new things to add to the list :D
      Thank you for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely going to pop by on the 4th. Sounds very interesting! Hope you are headed somewhere warm for vacation! Enjoy!
    Joya :)
    ~Liveloveserveteach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you believe, Joya, that I'm actually leaving a warm place to spend vacation somwhere super cold? I guess I'm weird :D
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I am loving your newsletter too :)
    I can't wait to read about other teacher-bloggers. I discovered Green Grubs Garden Club through your teacher-authors around the world series and I love her work... Good luck getting through your to-do list :D

    Naïma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for the newsletter feedback, Naïma! I love Rosie's work, too.
      I like interviewing people because they always have great stories to tell.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I always enjoy reading your interviews with teachers from around the world! I look forward to the next ones! About that vacation in a cold place...could it be Chicago? Wherever it is, I hope you have a wonderful time! Carol"s Teaching Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chicago it is! You know me so well :D
      I hope you like the new series and you might even come link up (that's right - it's a linky, too!)

      Thank you for reading, Carol!

      Delete
  6. I'm on my way to check out the sitting pin. I run LOTS so I'm really hoping that counter balances all my computer time:)
    Barbara Leyne Designs

    ReplyDelete